Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cards sent out this week

This week I've sent out four cards; two unfortunately were sympathy cards, one was a baby card, and the other was to a dear woman I used to work with.  I like to send her a card each month just to let her know I still am thinking fondly of her.


The first card is great to use up odd and ends of leftover paper.  I cut the squares at 1 3/4".  I did ink up the sides of the card after I took the picture.

The sympathy card was designed on my Gypsy and cut on a Cricut Expression.

The baby boy card was cut from the Cricut Graphically Speaking Cartridge on a baby bug. 

1 comment:

Denni said...

YIPPEEE!! YAYYYY!! YAHOOIEEE!! YEEHAWWW!! and WOOHOOOO!! Congrats on the new blog and your first posts!

Love the cards and especially the sympathy design. Sad reason to send a card but what a pretty way to let someone know you are thinking of them.

Blog ON peep!!